• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I used to use that calc. I just switched over to the new one because it has 5th Gen factors in the programming.

Ok, so I used the Cherubi calc and got the same result. 100% chance to OHKO. Here's the data I entered, check and see if I made a mistake (huge possibility).
    I know she is Solace from Smogon and thinks shes so darn amazing but all she ever does is troll.

She was Aster/ golden arrow but she got sandboxxed on marriland.
    I actually just plugged in the 252 EVs for SpA and let the calculator come up with the stat on it's own. 0.o

Well, when I get back on the computer, I'll try a different calculator and see if there's just something wrong with the one I'm using. Either way, Specscavalier is still probably more viable than half the sets on POTW, lol.
    This one. I tried it again and got the same result: 252 SpAtk Choice Specs Escavalier Bug Buzz vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Latios: 101.66% - 119.6%
    The reason I was asking was because I did it without Specs and got this: 252 SpAtk Escavalier Bug Buzz vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Latios: 67.77% - 79.73%, pretty much what you got.

It doesn't really matter, since BH is gonna infract the next person who mentions it, but whatever. :p
    Bro, I'm loving your essay on Specscavalier. Just one thing, I think you forgot to add in the Choice Specs in the calcs. I double-checked, and turns out Bug Buzz always OHKOs Rash Latios, usually OHKOs Tyranitar, sometimes OHKOs Latias, and most importantly, OHKOs Blue Harvest. Every. Single. Time.
    I still don't believe Aster is all that important and will need evidence to back it up as she can't beat me at anything.
    EE I'm a mod, I could MAKE you post it if I wanted too. If you want to re-post it to get rates or re-do the descriptions or whatever that's fine but if you don't care I'll rebuild your original thread and have it added to the archive.
    Yes, but only one of focus blast's misses seemed to matter, and the odds of it missing at least once weren't that low.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…