• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
iCakeify
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well if that's the case I like you even more! Have you heard any of Frankie Boyle's material? He's a comedian you may like.
    Well no one's life is perfect, I know several Christians who have had pretty bad lives tbh... That's very sad, I had no idea...
    I'm sorry to hear that, you shouldn't be bullied because of your religion, or lack thereof. Well, I was raised a Christian, and I think faith is a great thing to have; it's certainly helped me through tough times. What you're asking is a question that every Christian grapples with, I know I have. I see death, famine, persecution, and I can't help but wonder, why would God allow such things to happen? I honestly have no idea, it's something that will be studied for years by theologians, and something I don't think we'll ever truly know. In short: I don't know. I just trust in God, and I trust my faith, and although that may sound incredibly idiotic to you, it's just part of being a Christian. God does things no one understands, sometimes he answers prayers, and sometimes he does not. It's obvious how that could be seen as pure luck, but for Christians, it's just how God works; how he intends things to happen.

I'm sorry I insulted you though, and I'm sorry for other members of my religion trying to push their beliefs onto you, especially when you clearly had bad experiences with Christianity.
    Sorry about that, you speak english very well so I didn't know it wasn't your first language. And yeah, it's tough to think clearly so late at night, I think you said it was like 3 AM or something... sorry again.
    Oh, lol, okay then XD. You're still young, you're excused for right now.

I should be more ashamed, though, I'm 19 and haven't yet had a job because I can't drive yet. The closest to working I've had was volunteering at the library for a couple of years. I did apply for an opening when they got one, but I didn't get the job. It was a nice refresher, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…