• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, sure. 5th gen, right? Let me fix up a few suggestions. It'll take me a while, so you'll probably be getting them tomorrow. I have an essay to finish up and band practice tonight.
    You expect me to talk to you on here or shitty FB chat? Nowai. Gtfo on MSN.
    Not too bad, I've been gone due to midterms, and I'm probably
    gonna be inactive for the next week or so as well ):

How are things with you?
    Nope, it's still 102 maximum.

Mhm. Exploud isn't meant to be bulky. It's Hp aside, its defensive stats are crap and his typing is mediocre at best. He's meant to wallbreak with that set.

Ferrothorn works fine, although you may want to rework the spread 252 Hp / 48 Def / 208 SpD Relaxed is the standard for Ferrothorn. Also, leads mean nothing in 5th gen, thanks to Team Preview. I personally perfer Ferrothorn to Skarmory because of Iron Barbs and the resistance to Water-type attacks.
    You'll really want to change the nature. Exploud needs every bit of power he can get behind his STAB Return. Also, is this 5th Gen? See if you can't get Scrappy yet, it's a majorly good ability. If you do, Ice Beam or Thunderbolt > Crunch.
    ...let me just re-make that whole set, lol.

Also, is this for UU or OU?

Exploud @ Life Orb
    Naughty
    EVs: 252 Atk / 68 SpA / 188 Spe
    - Return
    - Low Kick / Hammer Arm
    - Crunch
    - Fire Blast

Either way.
    Hi-Jump Kick now has 130 Base Power. Combine that with STAB, STAB Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Speed Boost, and Blaziken's Base 120 Attack stat and you have a Pokemon that just punches holes in even the bulkiest opponents. People were having to run bulky variants of Intimidate Salamence and fully defensive Regeneration Slowbro just to check the thing.

So keep trying. Nothing else to do.
    Well now he's the first and only starter Pokemon in Ubers.

Hm. Sounds more like a challenge than a true difficulty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…