• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between October 2 and the time of this message, your claim on Altaria on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    I don't know yet. Maybe when they finish translating Platinum first then translate HG/SS. Yeah Viz Media cares about money like Capcom does.
    I'm not surprised. They been shutting down their manga on major sites like Mangafox. The manga books are Vol 1-13. All the way to the Ruby and Sapphire saga. The BW manga isn't long for the manga book like 72 pages per book.
    Viz Media does stupid things. I don't know why they skipped to DP and start doing BW. Even though they just start with the DP series. Well DP and BW was their biggest sales. Oh I read The Electric Tale of Pkachu (Yeah that the name). Funny manga. It was a little bit better than the anime. Let's say there is a big surprise at the end of the series you will possibly believe.
    Yeah They finished G/S/C now. The manga books for R/S/E and FR/LG wasn't made yet. But Viz Media skipped all the way to DP and BW. I want to read Reburst which I heard was a great Pokemon manga.
    DP is good and it is super funny. Emerald was awesome too. I want to reread that saga again. Yeah Yellow was kind of boring. But The story was a so-so.
    I'm talking about the manga books. Viz Media hasn't translate those sagas yet. They did DP and BW. They skipped R/S/E and FR/LG though. I still trying to find a better site myself but mangareader is the best right now.
    *late reply is late* Hey Erin! Yeah, it has been a while. I've been doing good, started my Junior year of high school, and all is right in my little world. And you?
    Lol It was a funny thought though. Hey Erin did you see the Posters when that whole May 21st thing started. I kept seeing Trucks and in the subway there were tons of these posters. Are these people trying to scare everyone?
    Possibly a reglious guy or somehow the government. My friends were talking about how BS it was and one of them said that the government could have but I highly doubt that.
    Yeah Erin, it is nothing but BS. The world will end when we are no long we're alive. This will prove nothing. No One knows on what day the world will end. It happens at random. No ONE can tell on the date of the world ending. The Mayan thing got people worry because of the movie 2012.
    I know. You know that people kept talking bout 2012 which I don't believe in.Now I think that the topic will be brought back up. Yeah There are changes happening on the Earth.
    Yea Erin. I felt it. I never know that New York would get an Earthquake well the aftermath.Most ppl I know couldn't stop talking about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…