• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Want to join my pokemon RPG? I'd invite you to my forum, but the guys there... are kinda mean.
    I love cookies, and I love people who give them out more. <3

Anyway, if there's anything else you need, I can probably help. While my post count lies, I've been around here a while.
    Just wanted to say that your fanfic Magdalene has caught my eye. I've not had time to read more than a few lines, but it's got me hooked. The imagery in that first line is just beautiful. Anyway, I'm away from internet this weekend, so I've copied Magdalene to a PDF so I can read it offline. I'll write up a review and post it when I get back. :)

(Also, when you reply to someone's VM, you have to go to their user profile and post it - they won't see it if you reply here.)
    As a result of inactivity between May 9 and the time of this message, your claim on Yamask on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    The lack of effort people display in writing always amazes me. The time one saves typing in shorthand is so minimal it doesn't make a difference.
    Unless they've got the same name as me, it wouldn't be me.

It's good to see others willing to make an effort to have their messages readable.
    Yep, I'm a hunter too. I guess you could say that I'm an original one (meaning I began in the 2nd Gen when shinies were first introduced) so I've got a bit of experience under my belt. I'm probably going to go for Karrablast soon. Good luck on Zorua btw. :)
    Yeah, I was always being called a guy on other forums that I went to because of the other username I used, which I personally find to be hilarious. :p
    ----------
    Congrats to:

Zabi on her two Woobats (Especially Muffins! Love the nickname)
    ----------
    I'm a guy. ^^; You thought I was a girl?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…