• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Mixed Set
    Escavalier
    Quiet Nature
    Ev's:252 Atk 252 Sp.Atk 4 Hp
    Bug Buzz
    Iron Head
    Hidden Power(Water)
    Pursuit/Focus Blast

If I wasn't the one who made this quiz up, I would fail at it!
    Aww! Thanks you! Don't be too thrilled! It's only a command line-based program that has ten questions. But it is a two player game! And the questions will be asked in a random order! And...I may be done with my program in a few minutes here, if you're willing to wait. If it doesn't work out, I'll message you post haste!

Poo. If you used Firefox or Google Chrome I would tell you about a neat little plug-in someone told me about. It's called IE Tab. It emulates an Internet Explorer page so that you can overcome some compatibility issues that Firefox and Google Chrome have. The only requirement is that you have to have a version of IE installed.
    Ok, I should have it finished in a day or so.

Thank you!

Random question: when you're not using the Wii, what web browse do you use most often?
    ... ... You are speaking words that mean nothing to me.... /sarcasm

I'm doing pretty well. Just working on a trivia game I have to write for my Java class.
    I just wanted to VM you to let you know I've been spamming your MC team in both of the tourneys here on serebii and I have yet to lose a match, so thanks for posting it for me to steal! =D
    Dude, I have no problems with you. Thanks for being the rare forum member that doesn't just insult people for no reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…