• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
harryheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's just that their mother is a *****, pardon my language and if it suited her we wouldn't see them.

I like your thinking :D
    So far yeah, i saw my nephews yesterday which was nice but i doubt it'll last sadly.

I think i might get roped in to help with cleaning unless i keep very quiet.
    That's good to know :)

I just wish they'd annoy someone else for a change :(

It happened when i was in Greece, i ate Calamari in front of my mums friend she got annoyed that i was eating it without a lot of batter which she found disgusting and then her face went green just before she threw up.
    As long as they help :)

I just got a lot of hassle from people who should know how to do their jobs properly.

Well it's not happened as long as i've known you, i saw someone do that once lol.
    Albas oil on a tissue works well.

I didn't enjoy it as much i thought, today was a bad day :(

I'd find that quite amusing, i can't imagine you losing your temper.
    Albas oil on a tissue works well.

I didn't enjoy it as much i thought, today was a bad day :(

I'd find that quite amusing, i can't imagine you losing your temper.
    Witch Hazel is another good thing for bumps, but it has a strong smell.

I will, there won't be many of us in so it'll be nice and quiet :)

Coffee craving hmm, do you hulk out when you don't have any?
    That's a good way to look at it, like i always say turn your frown upside down :)

You should get some ice on it to take the swelling down.

It's been very busy, i'm really in demand since i've come back, but it's nice getting to know some new people.

Did you have a good time at your youth group?
    You're very welcome, it's a really old method but it works wonders.

I hope you had a good night as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…