• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sent you a PM but just thought I'd go Over the top with a VM also! I never got back to you so quick coz I was hatching up a Weedle for you.... If you are still looking for one just drop me a line... I'm online most week nights around 1700 GMT for a couple of hours and sporadically over the weekends!
    مر*با يا سلمان! (إذا ما تذكرت إسمك ال*قيقي, Ùتقول ذلك إلي.) كنت٠مشغول مع *ياتي وذلك ليس عندي وقت كثير لقراءة هذه منتديات. لعبت بوكتمان قليلا - عندي الآن غارتشومØوقريبا أكون عندي غلالي. ليس عندي أمت*انون أيضا...يبدأ صيÙÙŠ منذ أسبوع.

Ø£*تج قاموس بالعربية وبالإنجليزية ÙÙŠ الإنترنات...تعر٠بأي؟ شكرا لك
    :O I havent got my exams yet. Coming soon i believe -.-
    But yay, i actually only have 60% chance of having one. and that only either in math or science x_x
    Yay! you were the first one to comment my profile :p
    Im good. Im on school right now so, And its REALLY hot outside today -.- what are you doing then?
    Oh, I see now..
    Well, I had to go for a while... and now MSN is having troubles and is not connecting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…