• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Agility
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I was not happy because it was not an actual defeat. Infernape was down for 20 FREAKING seconds, far longer than any other Pokemon has ever been allowed to stay down yet remain in the battle. And no, the story was not good, because it dragged Ash down to Paul's awful level. He deliberately had Infernape get hit just to trigger Blaze, something Ash at the beginning would've never considered doing.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    An actual good story would've had Paul's Pokemon becoming either weak or disloyal from his constant harsh treatment and giving him actual consequences instead of just continuously celebrating him as some amazing Trainer. I don't just hate his actions. I hate his very existence in the anime.
    Guess you ain't met me. Paul is the worst rival the series has ever had. A consistently terrible person who never receives any sort of punishment for his abusive actions and just has them all swept under the rug all while being hailed as a great Trainer by literally everyone who isn't friends with the protagonists (and even some that are, e.g. Barry).
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    What he did to Chimchar was abuse. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. He flat-out ignored the doctor when she told him not to use Chimchar because of the injuries HE caused t to have. He crossed that line and never once apologized or even thought about it. He was a monster and the anime writers praised him for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…