• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well I've been primarily trying to get jobs for outdoors stuff, like landscaping and construction. most of my irl friends are pussies, so they do in-door jobs. if I can't find one soon I may just say **** it, and join the army or something.

well, if you ever need any Pokemon, Pokécheck is a great place to get some.
    eh, I really only have family references, which people don't like.

clans are now just huge cluster****s of stupidity. have you seen drac lately? gone so far downhill from the original version it's laughable.
    lucky bastard :c there's like nothing available around where I live.

eh, are you going to join a clan again?
    I have one but I need to find another.

I've decided that I want to beat as many leagues as possible to build a rep back up. I still much prefer NU though
    not much, trying to find a job here in shitty old Maine.

and yeah, I've been slowly getting back into battling, though I've been playing random matchup mostly.
    ;A; Well, how's it working for you now? *time lapse makes same question suddenly applicable again... funny how that works*

Now, she's a couple months in ^.^ You still can't really tell she's pregnant, but it's big enough for her to see it on an ultrasound~

That's nice~ Mine is considerably better because I'm on break for two weeks ;A; I barely made it through this quarter. I don't usually get behind on HW, but this quarter- ;;OTL
    SWEET 8D How's it working for you?

xD it's no problem! I had a lot of fun~ I got to see a bunch of siblings I haven't seen in awhile and I leaned that my sister is pregnant!! ^_^

How are things on your end?
    Ahhh... like the ones they drag out to fairs?

If that's the case, I could just get you to come here with it.
    In other words, fun if you are doing it, not so much when you have to deal with whiny children? <_<

^ If I could, get a discount I might consider it -shot-
    8D cool ^_^

8O what kind of business?

It's looking like it will... Here's to hoping, right?

;A; no.
    17 8D you?

Meh, some jobs are like that... <_<

I just had a rather stressful day and some annoying problems I had to work out with my school.

My condolences.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…