• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, for trade shops, you are required to list at least 10 Wants and Haves. Go ahead and post a new thread at the subforum and I'll approve it when I can.
    Serebii Pokémon 2011-12 Christmas Tournament!
    Hey all, to sign up for this tournament, PM me your FC and times available. Sign up is from today, the 6th of December, to the 20th of December. The tourney itself will be from the 21st of December to the 3rd of January next year. As you can see, I have a very busy holiday just for the enjoyment of SPPF! This tourney will be hosted by Guardianofthesea and the HOD ( Head of Department ) will be Jon17. It will be held ON THE NINTENDO DS WIFI SYSTEM, so make sure and have WIFI on your DS. There will only be the following Clauses:
    1. Species Clause
    2. Item Clause
    3. Self-KO Clause
    4. OHKO Clause
    5. Evasion Clause
    There WILL BE NO Ubers allowed in this tourney, only OU Pokémon and UU Pokémon are allowed, although the grand prize for winning IS an Uber. The Grand Prize for winning this tourney will be a 100 % legit Arceus!!! Make sure and participate, but remember, breaking any of the above clauses will result in automatically being disqualified from the tourney. In addition to the five above clauses, we have my own rules:
    1. There will be no switching involved, a Pokémon must battle until it is knocked out!
    2. You cannot use more than 3 items in any one battle!
    3. You cannot heal any one Pokémon’s HP, heal Makuhita’s HP once and then you can’t anymore! That means only six heals are permitted in one battle.
    Okay, that’s the rules department down! Make sure and read the clauses that will be put into effect and my own rules carefully! Don’t forget your Grand Prize and I am looking forward to lots of participation!
    SPONSERER: GUARDIANOFTHESEA
    HOD: JON17
    HOSTED ON: SEREBII FORUMS
    WEBMASTER OF SAID FORUM: SEREBII
    IN MY OPINION, TOP MOD OF SAID FORUM: PROFESCO
    I like your name, my comp can't read yapanyesssssssssssss so it's like **** that I don't know what is. ( sorry for this message :pPPPPP lolz)
    Hmm, i live in the US, thats GMT -8, and im free all next week because of the break! So anytime nest week is good, dont want to pressure you :D
    I don't have a Sunday Wobbuffet yet, would you like the Axew and another flawless shiny/Event for it because it is a rare event? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…