• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kamotz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure. Not a problem. I was going to do that, but I wasn't quite sure what would happen with him in the future with the current saga.
    I'm willing to finish it. I'm the one pestering you to do so, remember?

Plus, I want to develop Ragna, Valra and Osiris. Especially Ragna and Valra. Mind you, they might not be together right to the end...
    Kamotz, please can you post in Digimon Civil War? Sorry if I'm bugging you, but I don't want it to die, it's a really good idea and I want to find out what Gog and Magog are, plus I want to see Imego finally get beaten.

So please just find some way to move the story forward.
    Hey Kamotz, have you forgotten Digimon Civil War? I don't want it to die again, but I can't post there wthout getting a double post.

Please don't let it die.
    On the air support thing (I just noticed this) for the Paleozoic Sovereignty, isn't Pteramon technically a Dinosaur Digimon and therefore part fo the Sovereignty? Becuase Pteramon is air support (admitedly not powerful air support).

And do you think we could get moving to this big battle at the Sovereignty? Sorry if I seem impatient, I just want to do another big battle with the brave Avengers going agaisnt the odds and fighting Imego.
    Are we going to get the battle for the Paleozoic Sovereignty started then? I really want to get Ragna fighting Imego... again. Hopefully, this battle won't turn out like the last one with that paladin.

And on that note, I was wondering what to do with Valra and Osiris during the battle. Should they just kill random Dramon or take a shot at Daehak?
    Kamotz, are you going to post in the RPG? I think we're almost done protecting the Royal Hive, Daehak seems beat anyway.
    Uh, are you going to post Kamotz?

And by the way, I'm plannign to have Valra (the TigerVespamon) join the Avengers. Is that ok with you? I will do a Sign-up.
    Well, I created 3 NPCs, Trajan seems to be in a good role, and I'm hoping we'll see Maximus Tharax during the Invasion of the Royal Hive. Yet, I can't think of a thing to do with the last one, Governor Capet, I wanted him to be the leader of an Autonomous Region in the Dramon Empire populated by Mamemon, but right now, with the way the story is going, I don't see how he'll gain use. Which is sad, because I like Prince Mamemon X as a Digimon. So, while I'm not asking for spoilers is there any chance I'll be able to incorperate this guy?
    Uh Kamotz, are you going to do another post on the RPG. After all, we have got certain things coming (coughcertainguydyingcough), plus some other stuff.
    Its fine. I shouldn't have done the retreat in the first place, it was just the whole Tharor and Jager need help thing. I am quite concerned about those two (if we don't have them, no AncientGreymon/AncientGarurumon or Omnimon (possiblity)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…