• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was actually thinking of starting Pokemon Idol back up again. Or maybe Pokemon X Factor (more relevant to today). For some reason I get satisfaction in successfully running my failed old games.
    Well, High school is pretty disturbing lol. What gives with all of the luvdisc avatars? Did I miss out on the newst Meme?
    Eh, do what you wish.

Hmm, maybe the Elite Four have some sort of distinct electronic thingy implanted on them. IE a bracelet. These bracelets send out a signal to the badges. And the badges will fit on a GPS system.

Actually, on that death note( C wut I did thar?), I was thinking of adding in a death thing for pokemon. With my HP system, I'm thinking if a pokemon recieves damage equal to twice the remaining HP, the pokemon will die.

I do as well, buddy.
    See, told ya you'd do good. You just gotta keep faith and a good atitude. :)

Well, the plot is I guess, but when it comes to the gym leaders (Brock, Misty, Ericka, the lot) I've thought up ways of changing the characters and adding a bit of evillness to them.

I'm still thinking up a way to bridge that gap, maybe have it so the TR controlled government exiled the Elite 4, and have the badges as a Tracker of them, more badges you have, the stronger the signal.

And yes, Team Rocket will be a major threat, instead of the stupid "Oh well, ya beat us. Have fun and drive safely!", I want them to terroize the trainers.

Yeah, I've got most of the edits to the system, like a leveling feature, item system, capture system, evolution system. The only major thing is that I'm going to need to get Fad to join, or teach one of you guise on how it works, so you can be a ref. (Also, here a link to the PRR thread so you can read more about it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531613)

Yeah, I haven't heard from her recently either. Most likely she's just busy with school. (Like the majoritiy of us.)
    Hey do you still hang out in the games section? Sorry I forgot to reply. Real high school and Pokemon High School has kept me pretty held up.
    Shun them! Shun the non-believers and liars!

Okay, the plot starts out like normal, a group of different 18 year olds are all happy and ready to go on and be pokemon trainers in Kanto. However when they arrive they will find that Oak's lab, and most of Pallet Town, burnet by Team Rocket. The level of corruption in Kanto is unbelivable, and since almost no one has been able to find where the ilusterious Elite 4 are located, most place have gone to heck... The only way to reach the elite four is to gain the 8 badges from the gym leaders.

And on a battleing part of it, KMG and I, are going to use a fighting system we're borrowing from Pokemon Royal Rumble, basically pokemon have a set amount of HP and Stamina, after all pokemon in a battle have used five attacks, KMG or myself, will type up a chart of the stats from after the moves. And once a pokemon runs out of HP or Stamina (Which is used for attacks), they lose.
    If that's what you want, but i don't think they could be that scary.

I've learnt to ignore all the negativity and just be myself, if anyone makes you feel like you're strange for being you, come and see me.
    You should tell them how you feel about it, i'm sure they don't mean to put pressure on you.

Me either, i prefer to to what i think is right for me.
    Well, Danny boy, I'm sure you'll be fine. *patpat*

I be fine, busy but fine. I've come up with a new pokemon RP, but I'm waaaaayyyy to busy to do it right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…