• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, for my thread i think we should let other people post anagrams, but to do so they must answer the anagrams in the previous post. So your job now is to help me make sure no-one breaks the rules. :) sunraichu and purplemew agree that the others should post as well, as long as it doesn't get out of control.
    I think just us, you know, because then you wouldn't necessarily need helpers. So yeah, I think only we should do it.
    hi. other people have been posting anagrams on my thread. i've been discussing this with sunraichu, and i would like to know your opinion. should we let others post their own anagrams, or have just us post anagrams?
    I know who you are lol

Im fine thanks and i'm just roaming the forums for people to post in the games i usually play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…