• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DArknessBagramon!!!
    Fanglongmon
    Venusmon (in color)
    Sleipmon, with weird card effects
    More cards!

EDIT: yeah, that's NeoVamdemon.
    True, but Cherubimon doesn't have a 7GDL counterpart.

Cyberdramon L is also known as Cyberdramon classic. Beelzemon L is beelzemon classic.
    I think it's the original one. Looks like it anyway, and I think they already made a xros wars cyberdramon jintrix card.
    Lots more jintrix news! You can read the continued thread from my last VM. Lots of new digimon.
    Cyberdramon (upper right)
    Fallen Mode(?) Ophanimon
    Ophanimon (no helmet)
    Ah, don't worry, you havn't missed my birthday just yet (its the 29th) so I'll take that as an advance birthday wish :D

Oh yes, Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, a day I happen to be working in retail. I am not enthusiastic about it. Its gonna be rough.
    Okay, so Weapons is still up... I should be able to get back into that one.

Sad about AC though. I enjoyed that one.

But thanks, you've been helpful. November is always hectic for me. (three birthdays, including mine, Thanksgiving, NaNo, Black Friday, and work all crammed into one 30 day period.)
    I guess, yeah. Hard to say. I might look at it if I ever do anything set in the Dramon Empire under the TGD. As for tSI, I know the feeling... mainly due to Adirael. I think I'll bring in War, being co-GM and all that. I'll do it in my next post at the end. War comes in. Oh Crap.

Yeah, it's bizarre. It's, like... Samhain basically reset back to war situation again. To be fair, he did slaughter most of the world.

Hm, I know the feeling. I think on my end I'd written the kind if stern Dorbickmon with Bedrawd and wanted to get to how ominous Dorbickmon actually looks. It does look quite ominous when you think about it, same with Dynasmon X. My perception on Dynasmon X is forever jaded from writing Ragna and Caradoc, but seriously, looking at the thing you wouldn't feel like it's hero material. And as for Ruatemn, yeah. We all generally do. But Ragna doesn't, which is why the following line will probably be the most tragic one in DoD: 'Ruatemn... why...?"
    Jintrix 4 preview. Nothing much new, but a look at some of the art. Release date apparently confirmed as Nov. 26
    it's as canon as the anime...just in a different continuity. V-Tamer and Chronicle are just as canon as Adventure or X-Evolution.
    they're "manga-only" the same way Shoutmon X7SM and Arresterdramon + Sagomon/MetalTyrannomon are "anime-only". Doesn't exclude the fact that they're new Digimon...and that the Manga of Xros Wars is going places the show never did.
    Yeah, I get that. Though I don't exactly want to post "And then War appeared" and let that be the end of it, since that's all that's going on at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…