• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't.
    I am going to hack his Facebook profile tomorrow to see what they were talking about.
    Ba dom~Tssch.

That sounded.. interesting.
    my friend won't tell me what they are talking about. I am boiling here
    one of my friends are talking with the guy I used to like, and haven't completely gotten over yet.............................................................. Jealous~
    I don't like Harry Potteer....
    You have me, haven't you? Let's be best friends.
    as they said in My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!
    A Female Probopass named Bob... How original.
    No, I think I'll stick with Probopass for the time being, maybe Arceus94 knows any good names. he's good at that.
    Also: 147 Defense at lv. 35.. yesch!
    I will go into detail to spice up the conversation
    I am currently Ev-training some Defense to my newly catched Shiny Probopass.
    I have no plans of ever using it competitively though. But I like the weird design and its typing
    I'm fine with just a bred pokemon, but if you've willing to trade me a Mankey in a Dream ball, that's even better.

I can get you a Male Moody Remoraid, but it wouldn't be in a dream ball, and you can't breed DW abilities from male pokemon.
    have psychology as a subject at school?
    Dude, that's kinda awesome.
    I am playing The Sims 2 to pass the time.
    Thanks! I've done similar ones in the B/W and HG/SS threads as well.
    I remember it being a lot faster when I first posted on the forums (one of my first posts about my last Platinum team was on their), and I'm two badges farther ahead, so my memory may be a bit rusty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…