• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I won't be getting any info on RNGing for another week. If I can do it within your two weeks, I will. Let me know exactly what you want in the next week and I'll get them for you as best I can.
    If you give me a few weeks, I might be able to give them to you with perfect stats. If you don't have a few weeks to wait, I'll get started as soon as possible, though they will not have perfect stats.
    That's a really tough choice. If it were a Water Absorb Politoed, I would recommend a bulky one. But with Drizzle... It might be better to go with a bulky one as well. That way it'll be less likely to be taken out.

With Ninetales, go with offensive. It simply isn't bulky enough to train to be bulky. If that makes any sense at all.

Do not worry about setting up Stealth Rock, as it won't help you enough to use a turn setting it up. However, since no one on your team resists it, you should have someone (Blastoise) able to get rid of it.
    I can't get you anything with perfect stats (yet), but I can get them with good stats. Just let me know what natures you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…