• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good! Thanks for being so nice! :D lol hey, I should probably head out. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk long. Have a good night and I'll ttyl!
    *wakes up* .......huh? Oh crap! Kai is not going to be happy with me... *throws keyboard into a pile of other ruined keyboards* Oh no, deoxysxx! I hope he's not mad at me >_< I'm sorry! Are you still there?
    Huh why you sweatin? Kidding.
    Darn school, I mean come do you really have to start at 7:45 in the morning and end at 2:00 pm. Geez.
    Thanks sweet dreams to you too! *huggy hugs*
    that would be wonderful if you can catch cresselia first you'd probably have to chase it around. =D
    Okay I feel stupid but what does ^^; mean?
    Yeah I totally agree. I love darkrai too.

Darn I gots to go to bed soon. Ttyl and ttfn. Try to keep darkrai away when you're sleeping. :D
    lol maybe. I guess it doesn't help that I'm also listening to music! XD I'm getting there though *as I yawn*
    Lol.
    I know right. I don't want to start having nightmares, I hate them. But darkrai is a cool pokemon.
    Because I should be in bed now. You would think I'd learn about getting enough sleep so I'm not a zombie during the day... lol
    Cool. I should be sleeping since I have to be at work super early tomorrow but I'm bored and not all that sleepy... lol I'm hopeless
    I thought so...
    Oops, *facepalm* sorry I didn't know. That's a good thing though, I actually don't know a guy at my school that has read it. I'm pretty sure someone has just don't know who that someone is.
    Yeah he told me. Well I guess it all about how you feel.
    It is.
    You really should but I recommend reading the book first if you hvent already since they miss some details that help to understand the movie more. I just hate how I have to wait for part dos. Which will probably be in year or so. =<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…