• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember my first designer handbag became a lv. But now my taste changed to more brands, especially those tend to be more colorful. I wouldn’t focus on one brand, but select hundreds brands. Style, Color, Design, and Price. Choose something is assigned to yourself is essential.
    For convenient, it is possible to visit nnluxury.com. Is it doesn't biggest luxury store and I visit it daily. Hope you will like it.

seiko 6119
    Hey Sylvania, I'd just like to let you know that I've changed my characters age so that he can be a class B trainer. I just didn't want to be lonered in class C.
    Hey, since my character is a first year at the academy, should I have his first post come from getting off the boat to the academy?

BTW, please give the answer on my profile page and not yours. Usually you respond to a VM (visitor message) by VMing on the other person's profile. It took me some time to get it too so don't worry.
    Congrats for hitting 20 posts! You've now officially graduated from the 'complete newbie' stage!

Well, that's just me, though, lol.
    Hey there, I wish you a warm welcome to Serebii.Net Forums. If you need a friend or someone to ask questions about this site to, feel free to ask me.
    ~Victini01
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…