• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Video Games, A Dvd, A CD player, A cell phone, and a whole bunch of candy....my dad thought the candy was his and ate it all. I also got a memory foam pillow.
    Yes, but this secret has everything riding on it...although they aren't secrets anymore. But at least the moron's (or people that mock me) don't know!

My break: I have a lot of holiday parties, I'm going to the SF zoo on the one year anniversary of the Tiger Attack (I live in the Bay Area and I like to be off-beat. A bit crazy, spice things up). and then I have flirting/personal bonding time with my best friend...which is extremely hard. Because you have to be subtle...not obvious. And then I have to plot everyone's demise. Because I'm emo like that.
    Lol. Yeah I used to be like that, that was a while ago. I remember I used to tell everyone I told something to, to keep it a secret. Eventually I found out that they aren't secrets once they're out there. Folks like to talk. I learned that the EXTREMELY hard way. Lol.

What do you plan to do over the break?
    I'm emotionally worn. Have you ever felt that you need to kill people to keep three secrets...I'm there *hides rope*.

My break starts tommorow aswell. I'm in the 8th grade, so it's all high schools and stuff but I'm good. Anyways you can call me Stan.
    I like Don't Forget About Us, Visiov Of Love, Someday, Love Takes Time, Can't Let Go, Dreamlover, Without You, Fantasy (the #1 song on my date of birth), Always Be my Baby, Forever, Honey, Butterfly, I Still Beleive, Her X-mas Song, and Touch My Body. I hate to say it, but she doesn't seem to be finished with music. But she just doesn't make memorable songs. E=Mc2 is like Emotions, but she'll roar back next time...I hope
    Yes, I miss those seven octaves lulling me to sleep. And irratating my nieghbors dogs, and communicating with the dolphins. She opened a lot of doors in the animal-human translation world. I like Mimi, my favorites are Don't Forget About Us, We Belong Together, I Like That, and Shake It Off. in that order.
    OMG....sooo adding you to friends list. Forever, I still Believe. I kinda like anything before Rainbow. Mimi/ E=mc2 is good, but I just like them a lot less than the original
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…