• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy! I'd be happy to adopt a little Duskull from your litter! Lemme know if you need any babies, I've got a bunch too. :3
    hihi, can I have a togepi/togepi egg, if you stil have any? I have a evo stones such as thunderstone, dusk stone, dawn stone, sun stone, leaf stone, moon stone and also everstone XD

Or any pokemon... lilligant (w/ teether and quiver dance) or Metagross, or Absol or Darmanitan, or Excadrill?

White FC: 2881 3142 3628
    Yes please thank you SO much you have no idea and I've wanted close combat growlithe forever!

Wow I'm still applying to places but it's hard to work at all with my dual major I haven't even had time to play the game I love
    Ok let me get in the room thank you ahead of time it was really generous of you! May I ask what is it you do that currently is keeping you so busy and do you enjoy your job?
    My FC is 1935 9986 0856 I'm sorry I guess I missed last weekend I thought you were talking about this one so my apologies!
    Oh cool and thanks. I wound up having to miss being here Friday so idk what your time is for today but I actually have to leave at 2 haha always seems to pan out that way!
    Anyways thank you thank you and I'll have the fc when I come back tonight!
    oh yay cool I live on the east coast as well! I'll be sure to check on both days to see if your online. I was honestly mainly interested in gible and growlithe but I really like most of the ones ya got there ;)
    Hello, you said you would like to help out with Data entry, and well I am just one pokemon away from my complete pokedex, I was wondering if you would be able to trade me a MEspirit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…