• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In which case you're far more proud of your heritage than I am. I fit much more into the cynical dry wit englishman (I like to believe) than the Shamrock within me.

Cute "white boy names"? Does this mean I wonder that we'll soon see white Bershawn and Shanices and Shaniquas being pushed round by white middle class couples who find it "cute"? I would lol.
    I was actually going to say the exact same thing.

I think it stems from the fact that there a lot of black africans in London, many of whom come from Catholic backgrounds. That's the only assumption I can make.

I used the term "know" as if, like, know persoanlly. Which I don't, so ignore that. Basically you're the first person I've spoken to called Patrick and not jsut people I've heard/seen called Patrick.
    Enough so that I can abuse them and it not be racist :). Et toi? That said, the only thing I really know about Ireland/the Irish in any detail is that English girls go crazy for the accent (which I don't have).

Yes I am a Patrick. The only I know (until this day *sob sob etc*)
    The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister.

L.F.D.
    you have the worst sig on sppf
    you can fix this by changing the url in it to be confined to the image tia
    ----------
    It's not funny. It's annoying as hell. I don't understand why I'm doing it.
    ----------
    I was joking, haha. My sarcasm sucks.
    I thought of a couple for the drinking game, if you don't mind.

----------
    Drink every time someone complains about Kairne's text colour.

Drink another if someone points out they can just change their skin or highlight it to read it instead.
    ----------

Just because I've heard it (mostly in Misc), but I DGAF what they think. I think it'd be funny to see there
    Best Buy huh? You know I'm saving up my money to buy a new HP desktop. just saying

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…