• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. Xd Sucks to be in UC because of this. XD I wish I were in an art college like you instead. >.< Less pressure, less science. XD
    Fine, there nothing bad I guess... But like all of my RPG need to posted on like the same day when in minute of each other.
    Well, the plot looks interesting, I'll think about it for now considering I have a lot of stuff to do... *glances at EVIL essay*
    I tried looking for it in the sign up section but I couldn't find it. Is it posted yet?

Anyway, I'd have to read it over first before saying yes or no. What is it about anyway?
    Personality: If you hadn't guessed by her looks already, Candy, just like what they tell everyone, is bright, outgoing, happy-go-lucky, mischievous... Well, anything but mature, that is, unfortunately enough for her.

Candy likes to talk before she thinks, and her hyper personality, along with her naughtiness, has punished her in several different ways. No one has ever seen her sad, let alone crying in a corner; she has been a cheerful girl for as long as anyone can remember, and there's certainly no doubt about that; she was born with her personality.*

However, she is a bit over-reactive and too stubborn sometimes, and has occasionally done some things without meaning to during her training sessions, promptly making her fail, thanks to her bounciness. Candy tries not to repeat that mistake, but it does happen once in a while - and she could be the one to ruin her mission and career if that happens again, much to her dismay.
    Done, sorry for the delay.

----------
    Name: Candice "Candy" Viloria
    Hometown: Born in Hearthome City, moved to Celestic Town at the age of 8, then to Nacrene City at the age of 11

Appearance: Candy stands at about five feet and four inches, and has a pretty slim figure, without any muscles to particularly boast about. Her face is heart-shaped, and her long, frizzly, blonde hair is almost always tied back in two rather careless bunches, with a similarly careless fringe resting on her forehead. She is almost always smiling, and her emerald-green eyes tend to twinkle in the sunlight, or whenever she is excited.

Candy can usually be seen wearing a tight, short-sleeved, white t-shirt with several small red hearts printed in the middle and a denim jacket on top, along with short denim shorts and white leggings that are long enough to reach just below her knees. Sometimes, in the winter, she'll add on a fur coat and a white neck warner to her outfit. She also wears diamond earrings - yes, real diamond ones.*
    ----------
    Need to separate into parts, sorry.
    Fine. Long time, no see.

I recently posted up my new fanfic, Magdalene, but I haven't worked on it for a few days because I've taken time off to celebrate my 18th birthday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…