• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks sweetie i worked really hard on it...I took some ideas i liked though about tss though :/ sorry but then i took my own touch to it then to make it orignal...we started evolving and gaining new members...another thing is if tss had a hard run and closed for good which i never would want that to happen i would still keep it living in teg...just say its a new beginning for tss as a grass clan with the touch of water to keep the garden living lol ;) I kinda left some hints that i use to be in tss too...some our rankings and the water division as well you know what i mean...
    yeah i was the one that was making a shiny team and trying to get a shiny milotic?...does that ring a bell...no problem...tss was my first clan before i started mine :)
    Also BTW I'm going to put you down as "leader emeritus." I'm rewarding everyone who stayed loyal to TSS with the officer positions.
    hey chelsea not sure if you remember me but i use to be in team seasoul long time ago...i see it reopened again im glad that was my first clan ever :)
    Yo ^^, how have you been doing lately?
    I'm guessing you already saw TSS closed. *reads your conversation with twi*
    It had an awesome run this year, I hope you do reopen it for a "Legendary 3rd time"
    If so, I will join and help out ^_^
    Thx. The way TSS is had run its course.

However... I gave a doc of the OP to Kaiser Soze (since he was coleader). I offered him the choice to restart the clan if he so desires.
    Hey! I PMed you awhile back, about your badges? Well, they're amazing and I was really hoping you take requests since I'm in need for badges for my roleplaying site.
    Hey Chels, I changed the xat background for Halloween, could you send me a link to the old wallpaper? KTHXBAI! :D
    Chels:D
    Thx^^
    I wanted Dragon but Old Man beat me to it:( still I quite like Fire so it's not all bad:D
    So how are you?:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…