• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I dont wake up until about 10:30 anymore :3, and thats about 2 hours later then when you are usually on
    I don;t really go on xat much, Also I just ladder on PO server if I want to do that lol, I just like it ebtter since more people
    Sometimes life is hard, kicks you on the balls and spits on your face.
    Crushes your bones and breaks your heart.I love my friends and are only happy when they are.Relationships sometimes just can't keep up and chains broke.When you leave me I will probably drown in depression.
    I know i have annoyed most of you alot...maybe made u all sick of me..im trying to change...plz bare with me a little im learning...with you guys i always felt gd..i have no friends other than you,i know i can get rlly annoying,stupid,unbarble and again..annoying..but i cant let you go :'( guys u r the best thing that ever happend to me and i never ant to lose u,yesterday i have done many stupid thins that i regeret alot...i never thought this would happen i was wrong and i shoouldnt've done this many of u even tried to put up with me for a while and i rlly apreciate that...
    ...plz...plz forgive me..
    Im sorry :'(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…