• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok can u challenge me cause i dont know how to challenge where its not just gunna show us the other persons team
    hello hows it going im the leader of TEG and were looking for a war...are you guys up for a war...first clan the responds we war :)
    Oh, that. <XD I meant in my head... Heehee. I wish it was perpetually cold here! >w< And GMT as in General Mountain Time. OwO

Regarding the Xat... I'm not sure why, but for some reason my computer is refusing to launch it. o.o; I'm sorry... >~<
    Ah, I'm in Colorado, actually. ^w^ I just happened to glance at the bottom of the screen and it said GMT -7... and then I thought, "Wait a minute, what exactly did I type into that entry form? o_O". ^A^;
    Thank you very much for the squad adjustment. ^w^ 'Twas just what I needed!

Oh, but... now that I look at it, I think I made a mistake on my tournament entry form. o.o; The timezone is supposed to be GMT -7 not EST -7; I'm sorry! >~<;
    No when I said terrible, I meant that I sucked like crap. I didn't think that I enabled items because I didn't change anything. I usually only play against computer opponents so I'm used to how they play. I'm really sorry I trolled you, that's really the only way I know how to play. Again, I didn't mean that it was really haxy, I was just bad at the game, which is what i meant by terrible. I was terrible.
    those battles were terrible. I normally play just final destination with final smash as the only item because that's the tournament standard i think. I never sidestep or block idk why and I don't have a classic controller. That last battle was pretty funny with the falco spamming. That was so much fun though it was worth it. Anyway, I hope you had a good birthday!
    Something to make you laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc. Listen carefully in the beginning because it is hard to catch what he's saying.
    >w< Um... May I ask a favor? To be honest, I feel rather silly about this... but I fear if I don't say something, I shall only continue to be bothered. u~u; I've been attempting to construct a good, Water-type Pokémon team for the tournament, but those little guys just aren't doing it for me. ´•.•` Ah, what I mean is... I miss my Ice-types. ^ ^; I had asked to be transfered to the Vaporeon squad because I wanted to try something new, but now I'm starting to regret it a bit. >w< So... if it's not too much trouble... could I be reinstated in the Glaceon squad? o~o
    Lol, I check the birthday lists every day actually, I have far too many friends to remember the birthdates of them all.
    Oh dear, my sincerest apologies... ´•.•` You're completely right I should've said something! >~< I'm not sure why I didn't; I'm terribly sorry about that. D: If the situation is under my control, I shall be sure to notify you from now on. >w< Though, I should tell you, on the occasion that I do disappear without warning, it's usually because of technical difficulties or some other unforeseen problem and, rest assured, I'll be back. ´^w^` Ah... and thank you very much for allowing me to rejoin. ´•w•`

A tournament, you say? o.o Oh, how exciting! =D I'd love to participate, though I'm not entirely certain as to how it'll work. ^ ^; Anything I should know beforehand?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…