• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, yeah, I am unable to trade for the next few days because I will be out of town. Would you be able to trade Wednesday at 10pm PST? I will have your tentacool and dratini ready for you then.
    I will agree to this deal if you trade me 2 dwF chanseys for the 2 different dw females that I am trading you. Sound ok?
    Loki: Unheard of (re: Shiny Eevee)! I have not seen a naturally occuring, or, frankly, even a Masuda-method bred shiny pokemon since catching one Way Back When while playing the original Pokemon Silver on the GBColor (I am OLD)! Awesometown.
    As an aside, I looked further into the RNG manipulation for fishing pokemon last night, and it's Way less complex than I at first thought (I was just not using the right pull down menu!). I'm going to give a stab tonight at creating an RNG'd, quasi-perfect poliwag with hidden power grass [as well as the egg move Encore], and it if works - we should talk! :)
    I deal with anybody who asks. I see the whole community as potential costumers and I will try to meet any requests I get :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…