• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was shellder. I contacted him about it, and he took it down. Appearently someone besides you traded it to him roughly two weeks ago, and he can't remember who it was. So. Keep your eyes peeled O.O
    Awesome! No trouble at all with the wait, and yes a Roselia's fine. I'll watch out for when you're back online. :)
    Ok great, I have some of these bred already but I need some time to breed the rest. Send a VM next time you're free and we can knock some of these out. Also can you nickname the vulpix Naruto please. Thank you.
    Great! I am interested in the following from your shop: impish cottonee (recently requested), kabuto, karrablast, bronzor, starly, hoppip and vulpix. I can offer dwF shellder, hippopotas, skorupi, phanpy, slugma, rhyhorn, and machop. What do you think?
    Hey Mark, I just want to clarify so I am not being a pain and hassling you because I know you are busy. Are you not taking any further trades at all or just not taking any new RNG requests right now? I am wondering because I have a lot of other dw females that are on your wants list (pretty much all the ones left I think) and I thought it would be convenient for you to just get them off of me. I have a lot that I can still get from your shop so you wouldn't have to RNG anything new, it would just be all out of your stock. Just let me know though, I know you are busy so if you are not taking any new trades at all, then I will just try and trade them to you some other time.
    Hello, if you're still around in about 45 minutes or so, then I can trade with you then. I just need to step out for a bit. I didn't need a nickname for the Natu.
    Hello benefactor, I can trade you 2 of the 3 (makuhita, mankey, numel) for the archen and natu if you are available right now. Also can I ask that you nickname the archen Qurupeco please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…