• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate it when I'm unlucky. I was doing so well on the Maple Highway on 150cc until I got hit twice when attempted the long jump. I fell both times and got 6th.
    I tested out Mii voices and it seems that Dark Blue, Dark Green and Purple have a different voice. Those voices sounds a little like Birdo in MK:DD if I was to do my best to describe it. It weird that it is those colors and not Red, Dark Green and Purple, which had its own voice in Mario Kart Wii.
    BTW, I don't look that young, and I have a bad habit of leaving indentations at the end of my Mii's name.
    Hey Blazios, want to exchange Mario Kart 7 friend codes? I actually have my copy.

BTW, I got first in one of the ghost races, and then I beat the first staff ghost.

I have unlocked Daisy and Rosalina thus far.
    I wouldn't see the harm if you got that to work.

My PS2 broke within a month of having it, but I never was able to return it. :(
    I'm going to use an Exp Share for Eevee which I believe you get from the mayor after Snattle.
    Meh, I'd prefer him staring in a Wario title and gain some ground as his own character rather than stock. Then again, look at Daisy.
    Wario Land, co-staring Waluigi? Waluigi level in the next Wario Ware? Wario and Waluigi: Partners in Crime?
    I used vitamins and that did work, so I'm fairly sure the scents do not count towards happiness (although I wish they did). See my earlier VM.

I started my file, and one thing I considered was to evolve Eevee to Vaporeon once I get that extra Water Stone after Snattle. I think that if you use another stone on it, the Sun Shard will remain in place and you don't have to worry about using the Sun Shard when you don't want to.
    I used vitamins and that did work, so I'm fairly sure the scents do not count towards happiness (although I wish they did). See my earlier VM.

I started my file, and one thing I considered was to evolve Eevee to Vaporeon once I get that extra Water Stone after Snattle. I think that if you use another stone on it, the Sun Shard will remain in place and you don't have to worry about using the Sun Shard when you don't want to.
    I am really doubtful about the cologne scents increasing happiness. I got my Golbat to evolve into Crobat. It's happiness would be 220 or higher. When I used more than 35 Joy Scents (and 10 Vivid Scents Later), it's happiness checker did not change. I don't know if this measure works.
    Why would I only use an Eevee? I want to box it and use the other Pokemon to beat the storyline. If I find a Fire Stone or Water Stone that I can use, I could evolve it with one of them, and not worry about that Eevee evolving into Espeon.

The Eevee I had is actually Bill's Eevee in Leaf Green. Since you can't evolve Eevee in Leaf Green into Espeon, I traded it to Emerald, but it has been difficult to get it evolved quickly.

Edit: I could have misunderstood you. Are you saying that I will not have Eevee evolved the whole time, or are you saying that Eevee is the only Pokemon I would be able to use?
    My plan was to box the Eevee, get my Eevee from Emerald, and evolve it with the Sun Shard I get early in the game. They say on the thread itself that you don't specifically have to use the Eevee you get at the beginning.
    I thought the scents didn't work. I swear I got a lot for Golbat and it didn't change the happiness checker message. Maybe I'll try again.
    Blazios, I did ask on the help/questions thread in the Pokemon Colosseum/XD thread, but do you know how to raise happiness in XD?
    I really wished this was equitable more than anything, but worst case scenario, the poll gets broken and we get something.

I feel like the right thing for me to do would be to send them a message one more time. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…