• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you teach me how to RNG? IDK what timer0 means and I think I'm doing something wrong with calibrating. I'm mainly interested in being taught how to egg RNG, I'm trading for a flawless Jap Ditto atm.
    Dang, I think I already missed you today. My life, too, has been a little hectic. I will be near the computer for the rest of today, and likely all day tomorrow.
    Ouch, sorry I didn't know that, truevillany traded it to me as you can see on my ''completed trades'' section, I'll remove and contact him.
    Lol its a creative name.

And nor do I about the middle man. Like. It massively kills sales for us both. I sell yours, but marked as non-redis from there and whatnot.

Yea, I'v got a spreadsheet with around 300/600 on it. Its bs. Spreadsheet broke hardcore
    Ok this is gonna sound kinda stupid but I think I found the problem. I was on 9.90 and I just updated to 9.91. I couldn't find the seed I was using in this updated version. Found a new one, hope it works this time.
    IVs and HP basically. They don't match up, even with any of the adjacent frames. I calibrated again, and it said I was on my usual timer0 and I hit my correct time. The seed I got from calibration is completely different from the adjacent seeds.

Would it help to note that I'm doing these in 2003?
    Yes, the seeds don't have any keypresses. I made sure of that. Just tried it again now. Still not working.

Unless the volume counts as a button?
    Yeah. I can't seem to hit my seed. It's either I'm having really bad cases of Timer0 fluctuations or I just suck at RNGing. Was able to do it before though, got an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Lilipup with Pickup at Route 1. I'm basically doing capture projects with different pokeballs.

Anyway, here's my situation. Advancing the frame didn't seem to be working out for me so I opted to start looking for seeds on frame 1. So basically just have to hit my time right? I'm pretty sure I do it well enough, but I can't seem to hit my seed. After checking IVs of the pokemon I caught, I checked for adjacent seeds but none of them match the IVs of the pokemon I got. I know my timer0 changes between C7F and C7E, so it might be a timer0 fluctuation right? But when I use the DS parameter calibration using the pokemon I caught, it says I AM on C7F for timer0, which is my default AND that I've hit my target time. No unnecessary differential or anything.

It's just getting really frustrating.
    Ahaha hey, yours being retraded kills both our profits xD. (As I'v got your original work and such). Always on the hunt for something good, a butt retrading stuff on us kills that trade for us. Anyway. Your shops become quite the hit. I've been just trading quietly, kind let the shop retire.

Was gonna make a new one, but my spreadsheet died -___-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…