• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Neferka, was it with you I was discussing embryological development and couldn't remember the terms that describe its progression? I think it was. In any case, I've just hit upon the terms I'd forgotten and wanted to record them here for posterity, lol. =P

Cephalocaudal - the head and brain precede the rest of the body
    Proximodistal - near before far, or the center/trunk of the body before the extremities

Phew!
    Though we'd have a reason to want the US presidency controlled by the creator of the universe for once. ;) Aha, it certainly would. Arceus can take on a great many different roles. =P

Yes, the fall semester is generally finished. I've one last assignment to send in - electronically - but that's the last of it. I'm not aware the final word on grades, yet. I know for a fact I did not maintain a 4.0. ^_^;

How has your season been, Neferka? Any exciting experiences or new things learned?

Yes, it hasn't been often we've seen or heard from you lately. I was rather afraid you were gone for good. Glad to know you're alright. =)
    Can you get on MSN right now and talk?

lots, but I'll could tell you more on MSN. I have something you're going to love

L.F.D.
    Unfortunately for Mr. Cain, Arceus won the recent election.

School is eye-opening. (In that it makes me wake up and get out of bed in the morning.) How are you, Neferka? =)
    I know almost a year since we met and became friends, and all I really want for Christmas is to talk with you again how we used to. Not that I don't love the tree, but I just super miss you.

L.F.D.
    Will you ever be able to get back to our talks on MSN at those times?

I miss you, and our boom boom times

and I know. He's a tuff old Hound Dog at least

L.F.D.
    No, but out and about. How long do you think before you're back?

I miss our MSN chats and you.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…