• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am generally a mockingbird, figuratively.
    Look at the locations of most of the mad eejits on Serebii. What's the most common location?
    TBH I live in Ireland, but I say Oireland because that's how most Americans pronounce it.
    Also, I checked under my bed once......where's the party?
    kkjhsdfkgjh3o48tyrilghksdfgjoaridlhgfk

Like seriously sometimes my heart stops as the ball rolls towards the jack and then takes a sharp turn inching ever closer. It's probably not good for my health, watching so much lawn bowls, but I just can't help it.
    I think everyone's like that, they all wear a cybernetic mask that closely guards their true identities.
    D'aww, spank you! *^_^*
    My parents always tell me that I should have some more tact, but believe me, I'm much more mellow IRL than I am on here. Maybe it's because you have some sense of freedom that you can't get anywhere outside the Internet, but eh.
    jkhjkadhfkjwa3y58roiwhfkdn

Even...lawn bowls? Yeah? I enjoy playing most sports but to be honest the only sports I (occasionally) watch and/or follow are footy, cricket and tennis. :3
    uardhgfkjdhsfgjkh248wrghdksjfgh

Yeah I really feel sorry for the guy :/ He definitely had real talent.

This is the point where I say that I'm not as obsessed with cricket as you are :p
    kawjhfjkhesurdkit7834ihrgkjdfg

Hahaha yeah it is quite incredible. Glad to see Victorians finally getting some love in terms of selection.

Yeah it is. :)
    jhasdkjfh2984hrfjf

:p btw, Pattinson, former Haileyburian. Just saying.

Sarcasm. (Although it did eventually clear up, which is nice.)
    skjdfhkjhi4o835ytihgleskjdgjlkjasdhjfg

It's called a scholarship :p

Yeah, I'm just incredible. Great first day of Summer today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…