• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, the friends can't do anything together until BOTH people added each other. So if you didn't add me, even though I added you, you wouldn't see me on your friendlist or be able to join me in a game.
    Yeah, better safe than sorry when it comes to that, at least then someone cant say Im breakin any rules if I know Im not and can prove it

It is isnt it? I mean after all thats why I stole......I mean.......borrowed it lol
    Yeah, I will look into the rules because being banned wont help anyone and I need to be able to talk to some people there. But it would be cool because I do spend more time on that site.

It was named after a guy who lived here before my time, I think
    Pokebay is A LOT smaller though, so maybe it just hasnt gotten there yet, maybe I should start somethn like that instead of waitn for someone else too.

Yeah, its cool to know Dunning is in one more place though
    Well I am on only this and Pokebay and Pokebay doesnt have one I think. So its more that I dont use to many sites than anything

Sorry bout that
    Thanks for the greeting. It has been a first to see a Christian gathering on the web

Actually no, where I live is called Dunning(has 109 people, it is still a village)
    p.s. I'm willing to bet that you haven't even read the entire bible so therefor you really shouldn't be saying things like because the bible cites to begin with.
    If you don't wanna fight then remove this line:

Hate the sin and love the sinner, this is the idea we support. Because the Bible does cite homosexuality as a sin though, we will not approve of such behavior just as we would not support people stealing, lying, cheating, etc.

Hating the sin is exactly the same as in hating the sinner. Also while the bible does condemn homosexuality it also condemns practises such as wearing linen and wool together (Deuteronomy 22:11). So if you and the people in your club were really good Christians then you would condemn both practises since the bible clearly states that both are to be condemned, not just one or the other. However that's the problem with the bible, its open to our own interpretations and so many abuse this in order to satisfy their own needs, such justifying your hatred (as in your religion's hatred) towards gay people. Finally homosexuality is in no way the same as stealing etc and this idea is extremely offensive to the gay community who are generally law abiding citizins. May God bless you, if he even exists at all.
    Hey, no worries I understand lol, hope my post wasn't too long or made sense, because I tend to ramble and not make sense sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…