• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks 4 visiting my shop. the moves of thee Timid Crobat Nicknamed r sludge bomb, giga drain, air slash, and dark pulse. also in case ur wondering its ability is inner focus
    There are forms in the first post for everything I make, just copy those forms and fill them in
    No. You have your own now, but I'm not just giving out my signature stuff. I don't have the time to open a shop, and I made this for me.
    Yes, you'd be better off with Timid/Modest nature for Lanturn...And as for Hidden Power, if you would ever want to use one, use either HP Fire 70, or Hidden Power Grass 70. Ferrothorn walls Lanturn, and a stiff fire attack before a Rain Dance will likely OHKO it...

OR, if that nasty Ground/Water type comes out to troll you, just take it out with HP Grass...It's a simple solution...

252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.

Another option is to have another pokemon use Rain Dance and switch into Lanturn. A preferable option for something like that is a Gyarados or something, or possibly even that Politoed's Drizzle Ability.

However, using a Kingdra on the same team with a Rain Dance + switch in with Lanturn will really give you an edge...
    I recommend a set w/Volt Absorb, and the moves Scald, Thunder, Rain Dance, and T-wave/HP Ice...
    When you are going for a defensive-set Blissey, paralysis makes for a FAR better staller than Toxic...I recommend a Modest nature with EVs in S-Att and S-Defense for both power ad durability...

As for Heracross, go for Adamant nature with Attack and Speed EVs...Megahorn, Brick Break are good wall-busting moves...Not sude about Hera's entire movepool though, so you'll have to find two other good moves for coverage...
    I'll tell you two of his moves:
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast

I don't wanna give away too much info...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…