• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly: Dont get mad and say I am trying to become a mod (Which I am actually) How do you freaking do it! haha

Also I am joining those forums!
    Can you change the name of my fic from Assualt to Assault? I spelled the title wrong xD
    Well see that's where the invisible bull dogs come in...

Once I got off vacation my week was full of bally exams. Which was just annoying and stressful because of how much the teachers explain them.

No worries no worries friend. :]
    I don't mind you being late, i know you're busy.

*brushes pieces of VM page off clothes* don't you just hate when that happens?

I never thought of it like that, but i suppose you're right.
    My parents would be so proud! :D

Yes, lasagne! Coincidentally, we're having lasagne tonight :) My mum makes it with tonnes of grilled vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, carrot, potato...) and it tastes divine. I'll send some to you, if you like.

Try finding some on eBay. Postage costs could be expensive, though.
    Isn't that the point of reviews? =))

Eh, I ended at 33K [which I achieved at the first half of November] since I wasn't going to let that non-NaNo piece have divided attention. I finished the first six chapters and started with the seventh, so that gives me a semi-good start with it I guess. XD
    Well thats relaxing haha. So how have you been. It has been an awful long time since we last talked. And due to the fact you have been busy "Modding" and writing your Fan Fic or atleast viewing it. By the way I really want to read your Fan Fic. Knowing you, you probably make it amazing. I will tell you when I have =)
    Aaaaand sent!

Also, true. I probably shouldn't talk about your pear mercenaries, either.

And I will accept that answer. It's a shame that said read version will never happen unless I can bribe someone else to do it. I used to be able to do an awesome received pronunciation, but unfortunately, those days are long, long behind me. :( And forget about a Scottish or a French one, too. I can do a Hispanic and a Southern one, though. That counts for something, right?

True to the note about activity. But just wait until Christmas comes along. ACTIVITY EVERYWHERE, RIGHT?

Also, ololololololol AND THEN TEN TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF VIEWS LATER... I can't really blame anyone, though. Like I said, people just flock to comedy fic, and for whatever reason, no one writes comedy. Or write it well, anyway. Also like I said, at least your fic is actually funny, so naturally, people just hop on board with it.

Lastly... WAT. How is that possible? I could've sworn there was a time when I reviewed everything, and I definitely read the beginning few chapters. This is going to be rectified. ಠ_ಠ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…