• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol you are all rounder?

wow that is a rare breed.

but you are lost? hmm because you can do anything? well i guess you can do anything for a start! meaning you can get any job you want!
    lol yeah.

not many people can do engineering or computer sciences. they are much more advance.
    i am studying exercise science. well is comprises of a little bit of chem but alot of biology and physics.
    since i am in university. it is college to you right? and i am in year 2. so you know my age~
    you are 18 dude! you are still young! you know i have to be at 18 years to get a driving license?

and i still live with my family. buying a house isn't cheap anymore.
    LOL. i like making art but to sell them is just uhhh...i have bad communication skills lol.

so you visit old folks too?
    geez i don't like doing things i am bad at...especially community service.
    freaking smart dude you are!

your group is dumb not to get the grades. oh well.

honor is more on self practical work right?
    HUH YOU EARN MONEY FROM STUDYING???

how cool is that!

i am lazy but i can't...
    haha. i can't pay back in money for my family until i work lol.

my gift is by drawing. that is what i do best.
    lol just buy what you need. hmm difficult lol.

good thing i only have a few selection of games i like.
    sonic gen is good! i know spoilers lol. i heard the boss battle in 3ds is harder than console version. and there are some extras.
    waiting for more pokemon 3ds, kh 3ds is coming out, sonic generation is already out. there are alot of good games really!

i am not free lol. i study and train more than i play... it should be like that lol.
    lol i still play PBR and use fishing rod at gannon for TL LOL.

let my bro plays master quest -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…