• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah green on dragonite is pretty strange but i do have it still...glad to see your back though :) also venididurt i left a message for you bictac never has his green light on...he on invisible mode...
    unfortually no i haven't ev trained it and leveled it up at all yet...i will though for fun battles :) i have a shiny dragonite someone gave me though that is flawless that is already trained...that dratini though is still special ^_^ and it was ayana im pretty sure...
    well hello my friend how it going still have that dratini you breeded me :) thank you for it...
    hey did you leave dracena? cuaz you posted in the gentleman's clan but kots says your not in the clan yet...sorry looking at there thread cuaz we may be waring with them...
    yeah i noticed i haven't got yelled at either but i am gunna change it soon so i can take the userbar out at least...I change my sig alot so maybe thats why i don't get infracted not sure why some people get targeted but others don't :/
    aww man that sucks sorry to hear...I haven't got infracted yet for anything else besides the time i first joined and quad posted in the shiny thread by accident...
    thats cool sweetie glad to hear that you got a cool vulpix ;) I have a shiny kingdra :) its cool...hope you get your mamo and kingdra :)
    yep i can rng breed only so far...im working a request right now for someone thats was in y clan but he left to help someone out but will be back later...if i get a chance i can get some shinies if you like for competitive battle :) My recent was a dw shiny vulpix hidden power ground :)
    no sadly just learned to rng for my clan and competive battle mostly...I may mm for something in the summer though not sure for old time sakes...I really miss everyone when i first joined serebii...our little shiny group lol...
    Just so you know, posting with [tr] really annoys everyone, and I had my signature removed due to that. Thought you should know :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…