• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ....I keep missing you. ;A; This is unacceptable behavior. -sobs-

Hetalia figurines eh? Might I know which one? *w* And convention? :O You lucky people!

I want to help you too. ;A; I say Thursday morning, 8AM!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! 8D -glomps-
    Okay, I have an idea for a steampunk pirate RP (yeah crazy original), but I'm having trouble figuring out how to put steampunk touches on a pirate ship. Could you give me some ideas.
    Well, as long as you wake, everything's good, I suppose. :p Also, I'll wake up at 6:30AM tomorrow but I'm afraid I need to go at maybe 8 or 9AM. I need to help my dad grade some programs. *w* We'll still talk tomorrow though, no worries. AND SUNDAY TOO PLEASE!
    I've some things to share with you too! *w* When we meet that one Saturday morning, there will be a huge EXPLOSION of discussion. XP

When does it start? Here, school starts at 7:30AM but I wake up at 6:30AM.
    Fangirl/boy time, thank you very much. :p Problem is I go to school in the mornings nowadays so er...Rather hard to chat? BUT we have the whole of next week off so...We'll chat then. I say we chat this Saturday (my time btw). I'll make sure to wake up early! *w*
    I be facing a crisis that be named 'ADDICTION TO PENDRAGON BOOKS'. I'll get on tomorrow though (should there be no pesky siblings in the way).
    lol, no worries laa. :p The lack of email will motivate to get on the computer and chat with you as early as I can.
    Lol. One of my asian firends, she's gotten so white-washed she sounds like a white little girl completly. LOL.

Oh I see. :eek:
    Nono, it's not bad. I have to pick an instrument. but I don't know which one to use, piano or the guiar. I can play like 5, but I wantta do either guitar or piano.
    (Next thing I know, I choose piano and the teacher is all like ' NOPE NO PIANO FOR YOU!`ONLY I PLAY PIANO')
    Hows the weather there so far? C: Getting colder quickly?
    !! FIGHT THE WHITE-WASHING

LOL, how do you not know when your in it. Is it like a dance class you take instead of P.E?
    Oh yes, I cannot wait for music. I just don't know piano, or guitar. :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…