• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Owl City definitely was :')

YEAH I'm good, got quite a bit of homework that I should be doing but when don't I? How're you?
    Better than being good at only academics, hah. Though I didn't even know what the term "4.0" meant until the first year of college. And you're pursuing something you enjoy, and which you're exceptional at, if memory serves. It sounds like you're getting life right in all the right ways. =D

Well, within the next year or two anyway. I've got my sights set on Teacher's College Columbia University in NYC (specifically this program), but it's all just really big dreams so far. >_>
    I've been trying to keep the grades up, too. Never really cared about what the grades looked like until grad school application time rolled around, but when it did I realized how much of a wire-balancing act it is to keep a perfect 4.0. x_x;
    was wondering if you can help me to see if my wifi woks, just need to get up to the point were we see what pokemon we have, dont need to actually trade gen iv game
    I noticed on your last.fm that you've not listened to All Things Bright and Beautiful by Owl City :c can I ask why?
    I suppose, but I honestly don't see why they just wouldn't increase the limit. But oh well, I'm miles away from it :')
    Oh yeah, I wanted to mention how cool it was that Fritzi could double as a Rorschach test in a pinch. *psych major*

=D
    Nah, I've seen two people with 1 million plays (they must have cheat scrobbled idec) and it just stops, no more scrobbling. I don't see why last.fm can't just raise the limit, it can't be that hard?
    Well that's OK then :p I don't understand why the limit is 1 million, but I'm only going to hit that by 2036 apparently.
    Everyone was all like "oh she's such a sell-out etc." but how can she be a sell-out - she didn't change to sell more records, she just wanted to. Yeah I like Goodbye Lullaby, probably my second favourite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…