• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm doing good as well, trying to perfect my team. Started out well but counters are starting to come up so...well you get. Am gonna look to join a clan again soon though.
    zek can u please make me a banner saying "back in black" with this

Male Gyarados
    Monferno
    Male Wooper
    Klang
    Yamma
    Sawk
    Misdreavus
    Mantine
    Female Gible
    Cottonee
    Male Murkrow
    Female Meditite
    Zoura

If I put genders there, this means that i want that specific sprite ok
    yo man i got swamped with Psych homework today ill tell u when i can dont worry im so sorry for the delay
    can you try and find me on serebii's xat or on IRC rather than just vming me? I'm usually not online when i'm browsing the boards unless i really want to post something, so it's way easier to get my attention if you try and find me chatting than by vming me.
    ok, sure, i'm gmt -8 so you can probably find me on one of smogon's IRC channels or #nowhere or #teamuber as windsong most days around 7 pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…