• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't see it that way at all. It's why many people say your a Troll. You are quite specific in your responses and that shows you comprehend quite well.
    You pay so much attention to everything you say and yet you want me to believe you give my response a once over to make a proper reply?
    and yet you retyped (or copy/pasted) my post including the unseen "so"?!?

Still not buying it Ludwig.
    LOL so almost 104 years later you could ask a silly question. Honestly I have no idea why, It just is a tradition. If you really want some info you could look it up, Time Square Ball.

I wikied this

----------
    The first New Year's Eve celebration in the area was held in 1904. The New York Times newspaper had opened their new headquarters on Longacre Square (the city's second tallest building), and persuaded the city to rename the triangular "square" surrounding it for the newspaper. The newspaper's owner, Adolph Ochs, decided to celebrate the move with a midnight fireworks show on the building for New Year's Eve. Close to 200,000 attended the event, displacing celebrations held at Trinity Church.[3] However, Adolph wanted a bigger spectacular at the building to draw more attention to the square — in 1907, the paper's chief electrician Walter F. Palmer constructed a lit ball that would be lowered from a flagpole at One Times Square. It was constructed with iron and wood, was lit with one hundred 25-watt bulbs, weighed 700 pounds (320 kg) and measured 5 feet (1.5 m) in diameter. At first, it dropped 1 second after midnight. Even after the Times moved its headquarters to 229 W. 43rd St., the celebration continued.[3]
    ----------
    Here in the US for New Years we televise the New Years celebration in New York. As the last minute before midnight starts a large ball of steel framing and lights is "Dropped" (Allowed to descend a spire) to signal the New Year.
    I'm sorry, I'm curious like Tyranitarquake, but do you like Pokemon, Ludwig? I'm curious because I only ever see you posting in the debate section and this is primarily a Pokemon fan site. And if you don't, why did you join the site? Not trying to be rude, just curious.
    Excuse me, please dont take any offence in this, but do you happen to have Asperger syndrome? I want an answer with a yes or a no.
    Just make sure to study up on Ethnic group topics such as discussed in the thread or study up on any topic in the debate forum before posting and make educated responses and, if you don't understand someone PM them rather then having it on the thread :)
    I'm not trying to be rude at all but, prior to posting on a debate thread you should study up on the topic at hand :) also make longer more educated posts :) it will go a long way on the debate forum.
    I didn't say I couldn't go online during the hours I am home, I said it isn't important compared to giving my family my time. Being on Serebii does not even rate on my list of things to do once I get home.
    Unless you have a family (ie wife & children of your own) that you love, you really don't know what you are talking about. With work, drive time, and sleep. I have only 4-5 hours a day to give to my wife & kids. They deserve more than I have, but I give them all I can.
    Why just being with my wife and kids foremost. Then there is dinner, cleaning afterwards, helping my son with homework. Just those few things are much more important than being on Serebii.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…