• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, but like I said, I've had this name for years. I just felt it was long overdue to be switched up, you know?
    Strictly speaking, nowhere in particular other than a name I just really liked when I was a stupid teenager.

I'm gonna be changing it to Kaiserin this month, because... hey, why the hell not.
    No, it isn't, actually! But I'm overdue for a name change anyway, and it should be getting done in the April batch. I've had this name since like... 2007, haha.
    As a result of inactivity between December 13, 2011 and the time of this message, your claim on Cubone on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Spaceman is my all time favourite song. All these things that I've done is one of my favourites. I also like a dustland fairytale
    Yeah I added them recently. The old list was from last... April I think. Or when I went on hiatus for 6 months or so
    Earthbound is kinda like the Pokemon games, many of the earthbound designers went on to work in the pokemon games later on. Ness is my main in smash bros so yes I'm an earthbound fan.
    thanks bro. Just got them a while ago.

Now that I think about it, it seems kinda dumb to get a pichu for the sake of getting another pichu.
    Nah, it's a little deeper than that XD

The Raikou and the phrase go hand in hand. I find the picture of the Raikou moving. He looks like he's had a long journey, as if searching for something. I've had this avatar for probably about three years now.

The Snorunt was simply adorable and the first avatar I ever had.

However, I have many shinies...IDR if I have a shiny Snorunt...but I can check, if you'd like.
    I like Basket Case, Nice Guys Finish Last, King For A day and also some of the new songs like Jesus of Suburbia and Horseshoes And Handgrenades...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…