• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, SR! Got your VM. (although it's been a while since you sent it I see) But of course I am! ...Who isn't? =P Although, with all that I've gone through since DP's release, it might very well be the last Pokemon game I'll ever buy. Ah who am I kidding? I'll probably buy the next gen as well. lol

What about you? How was your Christmas?
    What? That's the way it was.

Finished. The third book was better than both the others. Though technically I'm reading it as a series. Twilight got +20 points, New Moon -15, and Eclipse +30... So far series has +35 points, keeping it within readable range.
    Pretty nearly, taking my time with it. I'm right where she tries to rape edward, then he proposes.

And I must sleep now.
    I just meant that, should someone be interested, they should either skip straight to the third book, or not at all. Three books is a little long to wait for Bella to get a backbone. Even longer for her to not be weakdoormatgirl.
    It is part of the plan. BTW, I is nauseated... :( WOrk said I can come in late, and I'm thining of going back to sleep.

I tend to be named first in list. ANd I was tempted to deny friend request for funny. But decided to be nice.
    Hey dude, just dropped by to say that your signature is too big, that huge banner you have is infringing way too many rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…