• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, nothing like following the trends then, is there? xD
    Ugh, I hate the box... so... gah... ^^;

Oh really? You should watch the show too; it's a great watch! I love how Haruhi and Tamaki remind me and Dentogirl (and you, I think?) so much of Wishfulshipping too. xD

Well, I like the classic platform games, like Mario etc... but from time to time, I enjoy playing Assassins Creed, Super Smash Brothers, y'know, all the pretty well known stuff? I enjoy playing games involving shooting zombies from time to time too, but I can't really name any collective titles as it's quite rare... I enjoy Dead Island though. What about you?? xD
    Sure thing - nice to know! There should be coming up soon. ^^
    GAHHH! I really love (literally)all your AMVs! <3
    You're really great at editing especially on the Drew&Iris one. It turned out to be pretty cute. x3
    Even though I never found Penguinshipping interesting, I couldn't help but hit replay on one of it's AMVs. I think it was the one for Penguinshipping day 2012. I had so many feelings while watching it.<3
    I love your BossuHime videos too. They're one of my favorite pairings in SKET Dance.

Sorry if I sound sort of like a fangirl. ^^; but I really do like your work. Keep it up! :D
    I love the moment's between them - in a way, they remind me of Strawberryshipping, with Sam mean like Ruby and Freddie quite reserved, yet still has a temper, like Chili. xDD
    I didn't get into the show per say, (I DID like it and all, but I wasn't really a rabid fan - me and my friend used to watch it together and that was all) but I still religiously searched for Seddie left,right and centre. xDD
    Well... yeah... I guess so. xD Oh, to be honest, I don't watch TV, so I don't really like anything; I only really got into Pokemon because, back in my childhood, there was never much money going around my family, but loads of the Pokemon stuff was cheap (like old videos/cards/plushies from old car boot sales or whatever), so me and my siblings would get that. That, and the shipping is definitely among the best in my opinion. :)

BUT, that being said... I DO love Ouran Highschool Host Club. I finished the anime just yesterday - I was almost in tears for poor Tamaki. It's a weird one, is Ouran, because I love every single one of the cast, Hikaru and Honey probably being my favourites. x3

That's great. I play video games from time to time too, though I normally have to go to my friend's house as we don't really have the right console for the games I wanna play... xD
    I've been drawing for my original characters, since I aim to post some art for the ones I created up on DA. xD
    Hahahaha, I noticed - it's nice to finally hear from you~
    Yeah, I have an account, but it was way back when I was into the kiddie shows, like iCarly (I don't really like it anymore though, lol) so my user-name is based on that, since I made it when I was about nine. xD
    It's "Seddiefan5", if you're interested. xD

I've been... well, I'm still alive, so I guess I can't really complain. I've also taken up a new occupation; you should look at my "about me" info, and my title - that should be enough. Yeah, I'm disturbed... xDD
    And how are you?? ^^
    I have a DSi..don't you need a...erm...memory card or something though? I know I don't have one though :<
    I'm not into too many other animes really ^^; I've watched Ouran High School Host Club though :3
    Yeah that's the same with me...though with math it was helping me concentrate ^^; I guess it depends on the subject for me xD LOL! With how many AMVs you do I can't blame you :)
    Oh really? I didn't know you could put music onto the DSi o.o;

XDDD LOL! I would do stuff like that too xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…