• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you kindly, for both the word and the compliment. I tried hard to show that there is no complete right on either side, and that sometimes we need to break something entirely apart and reanalyze it to see where we truly stand.

Although, please, call me Kairne.
    Hmm! do you have requirements for people posting on your profile wall?

from what i can see those people that posted here are very smart people.
    ----------
    those hypotheses become testable for their truth value
    ----------
    Solid avatar/post combo.
    I'd like to give you mad props for that latest post in the Purists thread. Fine, fine post.
    Could you please instruct UnovaMaster and Kit Kat to not spam my debate thread. I don't want to minimod or anything, I just dislike that the very bickering they are engaging in is what I expressed in my OP that I didn't want. I was trying to open a mature debate, and a great number of people have been rather great, but they are both using the thread to attack character, mostly each others.

Thank you for consideration,
    Kairne
    Me too! I dislike them so much, but at the same time it's so enjoyable.
    I'll just show it to a few people first then I'll delete them. Out of friendship. :)
    Deleting my VMs is rude, Profesco.

Yeah, it's not yours. I can't be any more specific.
    Doesn't matter because I already saved the image, and I have the link to where that image is found. It's in a public album, actually. That's how I was able to see it.
    If I told you you'd just go back and delete it. I can't allow you to do that.

Pics or ur lyin
    I stumbled across it in a VM.

I've seen pictures of you before, and I don't recall you looking like that. I can never remember your face. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…