• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like a great man!
    By chance, did he ever appear on that “game show,” How to Catch a Predator? XD
    Well, rest assured, you have no reason to go through with Serebii-cide. XD
    D
    haha most people are just kidding
    like Snapple - he's one of my good friends XD;

Thank you for concern :)~

Winter recital, eh? Hmm... sounds interesting.. o.o
    That was a long time ago, and I did my time! >=O
    Oh, wait, never mind.
    A perverted Mr. J teaching, eh? It must be me in the future. XD
    You know, though, how cool would it have been if I was indeed that teacher? XD
    I was posting with 100% seriousness, because this is most certainly a serious internet website, about serious topics.
    D
    well, it's good, but I don't think it was appropriate DDDDDDD:
    D
    haha nice ^-^
    well, i'm going to bed :D~
    talk to you later :)~
    D
    haha sorry for not responding the first time
    yeah good luck :p

Maybe maybe maybe ^-^
    D
    haha it's [ s ] text [ / s ] :p
    Without the spaces of course ^-^
    I say just forgive him because it wasn't really a big deal to be honest.
    And tell her thanks but to calm the hell down. :p
    I've learned that some people take everything seriously (I used to be like that myself), so I suppose kira is just one of those people. Take a look at his posts in this thread. Best thing to do is to limit the jokes. I laughed when you mentioned the purse and iPod, btw. XD!
    D
    o.o;
    I'm 6'1
    and uhhh
    Just relax and let it flow from you. Don't freak out - usually when you're on stage, you don't want to look at your audience to begin with; actually, usually if the stage lights are on you can't even see them.
    Just do a few vocal warm ups, practice in front of your mirror, and just try not to think about people.
    Thinking will make things seem unnatural - just go with the flow of your character.
    LOL when did this happen? I don't even remember friending you.

But yeah. You've got some hilarious posts in the Brawl club, it's a shame really that people take them seriously. XDDD

EDIT; oh yeah you're the guy in RMT. Now I remember. :p
    I was kidding... I didn't even think you would see the message, since I posted it on his account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…