• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year to you too :)

Um, no, don't lie. We all know that you said that; you've just obviously deleted the VM or something. And it's obviously in your writing style and even has that ' ;P ' smiley face so yeah.
    Um, yes we did.

----------
    aksdjfhakjshdfkjahsdfkasdfh
    So is this like a contest? The loser buys the winner dinner, so you better keep some money ready ;P
    ----------
    AHA I WIN IN THE BATTLE OF THE ajskdfhaiu3ehrfhbg as it shall now be known by in the history books.
    eihurgjksdlfgiojuhskjf

Oh, Bracewell, right. I was sort of close-ish. -Ish. No clue where I got Broadstock from though.

WE SHALL SEE. And while we wait for that day, could you please join this forum? Some friends of mine made it and they're looking for new members. /shameless advertising
    kljriuhgfjkndlmkegjrkfedl

I agree that they deserved to win especially given that bowler's great spell (I forget his name...was it Broadstock?) but yeah.

*pats head* It's okay, one day you'll be suffering from POPULARITY OVERLOADDDDDD as well.
    kasjhf8209yh4oitgjkdsfglk

It's amazingly intense.

Pretty big turnaround by NZ, eh? (Honestly I had a feeling Warner would do something stupid and get out instead of Lyons at the end hahaha)

/Sorry, I somehow missed your VM :S
    Eh, most anime these days are stale, but the ones I'm watching have a nice gritty element to them that just makes me squeal for more!
    Considering that I've been crying to everyone else on Serebii about it, hurr focking durr I'm pissy about Ingo and Emmet.
    Because all my favorite animes air on Thursday, I live for it. I'm more interested in Persona 4 and UN-GO than Best Wishes, but I still make the effort to watch it because I'm here everyday.
    That's Serebii forums for ya, people living out their fantasies.
    BTW, that PPL ho stalked my VMs with Innocent Bystander and took something I said as a quote for her sig, and she didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my PM about it. Nyeh!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…