• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh man. Well, just be sure to tell me when everything gets sorted out. What exactly would the lens cleaning thing do?
    That's good. Would be nice for you to continuing playing games like Skyward Sword soon. Are your discs scratched a lot?
    Damn, that sucks. Hopefully everything will work soon. Though congrats on getting the Clawshot and beating the sub-boss of the Sandship. When did you get Skyward Sword?
    Yep! What's your current progress in Skyward Sword? My sword has become the Master Sword and I'm 36 hours into the game. I got the game a week ago.
    Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Mario Kart 7 and I'll ask if I can get Fortune Street & Fossil Fighters: Champions. You?
    Clawshot is in the game.

I don't like when you have to free-fall in the case of the Baby Rattle Sidequest (though there is an easier way to get the baby rattle, which I did) and Fun Fun Island.
    Goddess Longsword? No. I've only finished Faron Woods with the flames and I got all the tears at Lanaryu (so I have the Clawshot, which is awesome).
    Got a handful of sidequests done and I already have the first flame for my sword. You?

If you are able to do the stuff at Fun Fun Island, have you beat it? You can play the first time for free, but after that, I'd highly recommend waiting until you have bought everything else you'll want in the game before pissing your rupees away on something that will make you want to throw away your game.
    Hopefully G4 isn't making it so that Skyrim will win. I know they hate Nintendo, but still.

Yeah, MK7 comes out (or came out, probably) today.
    It's probably also my favorite Wii game and one of my favorite games ever. Looks like I finally have a game that beats Wind Waker as my favorite! Really hoping it wins GOTY (yes, it's G4, but it's a GOTY nonetheless and I'd love to see it beat Skyrim!). Link: http://www.g4tv.com/vgdm/best-game-2011/

It's unbelievably annoying how close Skyward Sword is to probably beating Skyrim. It's even been ahead a couple of times.
    Bought Skyward Sword today, unfortunately there was no limited edition. The game itself is really awesome and probably one of my favorites ever. Motion Control is easy and fun. I'm about to head off to the surface. I just wish you could skip the talking altogether though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…