• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey to everyone reading this. It's been great here an' I've enjoyed almost every moment of it but I think it's time I moved on. But as if some of you care.

I'm just getting kind of bored here but I might return every so often to chat with some of you. If you'd like to contact me, my e-mail's absol4life@yahoo.com or you can contact me here. If you don't mind, I'm goin' to do a couple shout-outs.

Jonman721: Great guy. First friend on here. I'll never forget ya but remember that site I showed ya? I'll be active there.

Emogirl: We chatted for a long time. Idk why we stopped really. Hope you got you and BZ#1 sorted out. Good luck in life <3

Misiziri: Glad I've met you. Great person to chat to. I e-mailed you but you've yet to reply. Hope you do soon. <3
    Matthewm9: Sorry I'm leavin' ya. But don't forget what I showed ya. That's where we can always chat <3

Hmmm Idk who else... If I think of more, I'll post 'em. Adios SPPF.
    I did that before but it was after my surgery. I was doped up on ansthesia and pain killers. The time I was up I was real loopy xD Like I lost a lot of blood so I was VERY cold. So they'd bring in superly-dooperly warm blankets and wrap them around my feet. For some reason I called (and thought) my feet were kittys. So I said 'Awww you're warming the kittys!!' True story! xD
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL
    No, fat people are awesome. They bump into people and they fall down and then they hit you when you act stupid lol

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I can see.:3

HEY, should I draw Discord or Luna?
    FAT PEOPLE ARE EPIC, THEY SMACK ME

I'm done with it, but I don't know if you'll be able to see it because it is so brightly colored!xD

*sucks you in vacuum and defeats King Boo*

Lol, flazoodles of them make me think of her!xD Well, the song "Rocketeer" always comes to mind since that was the first one...
    I just do it for the funziez and the lolziez!:eek:

Whatever, I have ponys. (Nearly :D) (Just need to color her hair and eyes!)

GHOST BUSTERS!!!
    e_e

So do I!:p (when I can get my voice high enough) (lol)

SO I have a thing with words in it.

Lol, did you live?
    Poopie.D:

Oh lol, either way wait and he will!xD

They are in my Book!!!

Lucky.D: All I found was a dead bug.D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…