• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish you luck and do show me your results~

Pretty much good. Kinda worried about this project I have to hand in on Monday but good luck on that exam tomorrow! Least you have a Japanese class to learn from.
    Yeah? I've sometimes had that itch to draw... you know what I mean? I shall have to check them out sometime. Maybe I can do that during my Christmas break time =D

How have you been today? I spent the whole day studying for my Japanese final exam tomorrow x_x;; My head hurts, lol.
    Ohh, I see. At least you worked things out with your pen ^_^

2006, eh? The not-so distant past. I didn't know there were tutorials there! You learn something new every day! ^^

Have a good night~! =)
    So I keep hearing ;3 You left it alone for a whole year? aww :3 Still, 90 minutes, that's really good ^_^ I think it turned out quite nicely~

Ah, I guess I could, since I keep hearing this "practice makes perfect" rumor =P And thank you ^_^

How are you this fine evening? (I assume it's evening ^_^')
    Aww, I'm sure they were good ^_^ How long did it take, approximately? Hehehe, DA... I have one to stalk other artists with. I'm no good at making graphics :(

Exactly ^_^ I'll change it closer to Christmas, though. I worked hard on this Christmas sig layout, lol.
    You're welcome~ did you really make it? You're very good :3

Thank you ^_^ Yeah, I made it when I was feeling a little down. Not exactly the Christmas spirit, eh?
    Just posting a final thank you for helping me;) Would edit the member awards from my post and pout you in most helpful but the person who I already voted might have seen it so I don't want to make them hurt o anything.
    Its ok, I found the name its Peach22x
    Lucky I didn't need to go to the siteitself, it showed her name in history (Which I can also delete too), gonna put the picture in, tell me if it's okay for sure when I do
    Good point, I know it was Peach2 something.. There were more numbers after that, oh no I have to go back don't i? Don't get me wrong I don't mind nudity but it's different when you know it's not on a computer everyone uses..
    I asked another mod lol cuz I thought you got off.

But thanks, I actually did track it down, to a Hentai site.. (The picture os fully clothed though), I can't contact the author and I prefer to not go back to the site, I mean if my sister looked at history or something well I could be dead, I might just look for another Cynthia picture, perhaps from the Anime.
    Hey, quick question: (You are the only mod on so I wanted to ask you), I found this Cynthia picture that I want to put in my sig but I don't know who to credit it to, the link just takes me to Quizalla a quiz site, which I don't know ifthe creator of the quiz is the owner of it. Can I just add it and say Credits Unknown?
    Hey SM, I'm wondering whether you're okay. Haven't seen ya around LJ/MSN so I'm wondering. Hope things are going along well for you!! We all miss ya~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…